We are creating a buzz about the vSAN 6.7 release – literally. By gifting the incredibly agile Mosquito Drone, a buzzing, 4-axis quadcopter that soars to great heights, turns in any direction and perform stunt flips, this pint- sized flying machine is a fun metaphor for vSAN 6.7, which brings so many features and benefits to bear on any cloud infrastructure. We use this metaphor to remind mid-level IT personnel about the release of vSAN 6.7 and alert them that it’s causing quite a buzz.
This straightforward campaign emphasizes the key features and benefits of vSAN 6.7 to enhance operational efficiencies, reduce time-to-expertise and accelerate decision making.
• Take your network to the clouds.
• Fly your machines using a simple, intuitive interface.
• Get greater agility, flexibility and visibility with vSAN 6.7.
For IT departments around the world, the game is constantly changing and the demands placed upon them are increasing. On a daily basis, they hear the cries from the sidelines: “More computing power!” “More storage!” “More security!” “Better support!” Often, they’re expected to compete with fewer teammates and less budgets.However, by implementing vSAN 6.7 with its new Hyper-Converged Infrastructure and other critical features, they can get themselves back in the game and win — achieving the operational efficiencies they seek, while reducing time-to-expertise and accelerating decision making. Possible key features / benefits to call out in support:
• HTML5 User Interface with its optimized workflows.
• vRealize Operations with its advanced monitoring, troubleshooting and capacity management.
• Hardware agnostic FIPS 140-2 Validated Encryption
This campaign, targeted at IT Directors who haven’t yet made the switch to a full software-defined ecosystem, introduces the concept of “magic” as a metaphor for virtualization and the many problems it makes disappear.
Almost like magic, VMware’s enhanced vSAN version 6.7 brings together an intuitive user experience, a more consistent, resilient and secure application experience, and more holistic support, accommodating the changing demands of IT environments today, tomorrow and into the future.
• Inefficiencies vanish with optimized workflows.
• Frustration evaporates with improved support.
• Indecision disintegrates with better information.
• Disruptions disappear with greater resiliency.
• Complexity disappears with a more intuitive interface.